This month at Searching Sophia’s Pockets, we are focusing on the theme of MODESTY. Modesty is a very complicated issue. Its enforcement may stifle some people’s spiritual journeys, while being modest might be the expression of other people’s journeys. So dig deep and tell us your thoughts on modesty and how it has been a part of your spiritual journey.
If you are stuck for where to start your submission, here are a few questions to get you started:
- Do you express modesty in your daily life? How?
- Is modesty of dress, speech or spirit part of your spiritual journey?
- How do you feel about modesty and feminism?
- How do you relate with the concept of modesty?
- What are you too modest about?
With Wisdom, Love …and Lint,
The Searching Sophia’s Pockets Team