This month at Searching Sophia’s Pockets, we are focusing on the theme of ACCEPTANCE. Acceptance is a tricky issue, sometimes we aren’t accepting enough, sometimes we accept too much of a bad thing. So dig deep and tell us about the places of acceptance, or lack there of, in your life and how they have led you to find wisdom, love …and lint.
If you are stuck for where to start your submission, here are a few questions to get you started:
- How do you find self-acceptance in your daily life?
- How has acceptance helped you on your spiritual journey?
- How do you feel about acceptance and your body?
- Who/what do you find hard to accept?
- What do you accept too easily?
- How do you cope when you don’t feel accepted?
With Wisdom, Love …and Lint,
The Searching Sophia’s Pockets Team