It is that time again! A time for preparation, for waiting, for quiet! Here at Searching Sophia’s Pockets, we are dedicating this month to the theme of SILENCE. Quiet time is often overlooked in our busy world, but silence is an important part of almost every spiritual journey. This month we want to hear about the places of silence in your life and how they have led you to find wisdom, love …and lint.
If you are stuck for where to start your submission, here are a few questions to get you started:
- How do you find silence in your daily life?
- How has silence helped you on your spiritual journey?
- How do you feel when you find silence?
- Do you experience the Holy in silence?
- How do you cope with too much silence/too much noise?
With Wisdom, Love …and Lint,
The Searching Sophia’s Pockets Team
Pingback: Types of Silence | Searching Sophia's Pockets